Using your CHILDREN to help you steal! SO sick!

So I just got home from Wamart and the people in front of me TICKED me off! It was a mom with 3 teenageish daughters. They were paying with FS and they hadnt added up what they spent before they got to the register (a minor irritant compared to what she had her CHILDREN doing) as she was shuffling groceries from a keep buggy to a discard buggy and deciding what to keep and what to toss she was loading the keep BAGS back into the original cart. She had and 5 or 6 items still in the bottom of the cart that those KIDS were trying to hide! Her CHIDREN were taking the bags and rearranging them over the top of the stuff cutting their eyes the entire time!! AS they started to walk away the clerk stopped them and asked if they wanted THOSE items too!! They werent very good at it...THANK GOD! But isnt that awful? D you think something more should have been done?

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 7:43 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• lol. i do the same thing with my family ha ha ha
    Anonymous

• I work at Walmart and I so agree with you. We had one mother showing her 12 year old son what tosteal and when he got caught she took off. SICK!
    mom2LandL

Answer by mom2LandL at 7:46 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• That's horrible! What a way to teach your children.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 7:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• yes its sad to teach your kids that but if the parents do it of course they are going to think its normal and have no morals. Once my ex's son when he was about 5 was crying for a toy and i told him "no, don't have the money today"...he said, "well, cant you just put it in your purse, thats what mommy does." I couldnt believe what i was hearing and i had to explain to him how wrong it was
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:49 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• In most places there would be nothing more that COULD be done until they had left the store without making any attempt to pay for the concealed items. They'll get caught eventually somewhere else I'm sure.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 7:51 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Allergic, I know that :( It just stinks. When I worked at sears they caught moms sticking clothes down childrens pants and in buggies......but if they didnt LEAVE the store, they couldnt do anything. Its just so SAD! Those girls (maybe between 9 and 15) KNEW what they were doing was wrong! You should have seen their faces! Poor kids!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• People who steal never have anything and are always unhappy people. Sooner or later they will pay big time :)
    The kids grow up and steal from their parents. Unfortunately I have seen it.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 7:58 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• every one needs to grow up it doesnt matter to u . what other people do. you act like they are stealling your walet or purse.
    Anonymous

• It actually does effect consumers. The stores (Walmart especially) will raise they're prices due to theft. So yeah, it is her business anon.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 8:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• That is awful. We all pay the penalty for this type of behavior.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 8:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2010