head rush?

was sitting today in a meeting,and got this really strange head rush like heard a whooshing sound. What in the tarnation that was I'll never know. anyoen had this experience? I wonder if maybe its a bp. spike?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Health

• sounds like your blood pressure..... i would make an apt for a check up
    marchma2b

Answer by marchma2b at 8:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I have that all the time and i dont know what it is either..i dont think its blood pressure. When i was younger like 6-8 yrs old i can remember having it then but the wooshing sound almost sounded like a woman talking it was so loud . I thought i was going nuts.. i havent really told anyone about that sound. Hmmm maybe i should now that you have had the same thing going on. How old are you ??
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 12:00 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• ya i think it is too my bp has been up and down a lot mostly up..I'm gonna go buy some apple cider vinegar and drink it up daily from here on out. I use to drink it and never had a problem now i do.. Its scary cause the rushing sound drowns out everything and I swear its scary and weird.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Feb. 22, 2010