May be TMI but....

Hubby and I are looking to try different sex positions, and I was wondering if anyone has done the cowboy position? If so is it hard to do? Does it change the feeling?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I've done a cowgirl position! Woo Hoo!!!!! It keeps me in control and I can rock and make his mini him hit where I want it to hit. Also google Kama Sutra Positions and find the over 800 positions that offers

Answer by admckenzie at 8:13 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I have never heard of that position?
    Anonymous

• it takes some strong legs to be able to do it for long periods of time, but that is the position that i orgasm best in most of the time...its definately one of our go-to positions....i also really like missionary but with him holding up my legs in the crooks of his arms...and try lying on your side with him on his knees and putting one leg between his legs and having him hold the other leg up, you'll get super deep penetration with this one ;)
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 9:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2010