What would you do...

I am pregnant and already have a 9 month old baby... I am feeling that I need to end my relationship with my boyfriend. We have been together for 2 years now... I love him to death... I would love to stay with him... But I don't think it will work out any more... I have really no one to talk to about this... And its really stressing me out... I cry all the time( and I know its not due to my pregnancy--because i haven't been emotional at all besides about this) He doesn't seem interested in what I say any more or what I do... And we haven't had sex for over 20 days... Or have done anything sexual... And when I bring up sex, he says hes not in the mood... But he enjoys himself. And I have had enough of it... I dont think there will be a change... I guess all I am asking is if this is a good enough reason to leave my boyfriend who I am going to have two kids together with, because we don't have a physical relationship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Maybe he's stressed out too..Stop being selfish and ask him what's wrong with him instead of leaving him because he won't have sex with you anymore.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 8:16 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• You can leave for any reason you want. If you can provide for your children, then go for it!

Answer by Bmat at 8:17 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• What's the real issues you both have issues with one another so you need to find out what that is. But if you don't want to be with him then break it off and just make sure that is what you want to do.
    Anonymous

• Do not feel like you are trapped because you have children with him. Staying together for the 'sake of the child/children' is never a good reason to stay with someone. It sounds like you need to talk to him about what is bothering you and see what kind of a reaction you get, find out if he really cares or not, and if he does, what he's willing to do about it.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 8:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• it has only been 20-days. He might be stressed out about two kids so close together. Learn how to communicate with him.
    I should tell this, as men get older it does slow down and if they are stressed it is worse. So if sex is that important to you, you better tell how you feel.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 8:34 PM on Feb. 21, 2010