Did you ever lose touch with friends who's parenting style is different than yours?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• I haven't exactly lost touch but I've stopped talking to her as much.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 8:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Yes, I have. It is strange to think about it, since my kids are young, but I want them to be surrounded by friends who share the same morals & values.
    Sometimes its the little things, like not wanting them to be around kids whose parents bring their kids out when they are sick, other times, its not wanting them to see their friends drinking soda, or eating junk food often.
    Rileysmom425

Answer by Rileysmom425 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• When I was raising my kids, we all seemed to have the same style of raising kids and if they didn't we still were friends. Everyone is different.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:01 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I haven't stop talking to her however I don't hang out with her much I can't stand the way she raises her son. But I try not to judge its just hard not to say something to other parents or their kids. So in order for me not to open my mouth I stay away so i dont get myself into trouble.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:49 AM on Feb. 22, 2010