Tmi... BM and blood?

Ok so I have problems using the rr and today I actually had the water in the toilet red... Idk I have a 3 month old and I have had this problem before. But just never this much blood, anybody else? And what can u do to help it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• well i do too still and my little one is almost 2.it hurts realy bad and i have had 2 appotments and the next one is in 3 weeks they gave me a cream to use and if it doesnt work i have to have surgery to cut the muscle in my butt so it relaxes. they said it is a tear or leashion. hope this helps
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 8:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I agree that it is probably hemorrhoids. If your stomach were bleeding, than your bm would be black.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:09 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• i would ask my doctor's advice. i have had similar symptoms and it could be serious. please check with your doctor. please take it seriouly
    Deborah111

Answer by Deborah111 at 12:01 AM on Mar. 4, 2010