female friends with benefits

feel free to answer anon if you like...i was just wondering how many of you ladies would be interested in having a friend to do all the normal friend things with (shopping, taking the kids places, going out for drinks, etc) but also to have a little sexual fun on the side with? im in a serious relationship with a man, but also enjoy a woman on occasion too. none of my good friends are in to girls like i am. is there any hope in me finding a freinds with benefits, or is that too much to ask? am i really that different from most other women?

LoriaAnn

Asked by LoriaAnn at 8:24 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• You're not different you're just bi sexual. But IMO you shouldn't cheat on you boyfriend. Ya have to choose one or the other. Unless he doesn't mind. Also keep your kids in mind. That cld be kinda weird for them.
    Anonymous

• I understand exactly how you feel..Have you looked online?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 8:29 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• on here all lot of moms have on line girl friend have u thought of that
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 8:30 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• i'm bisexual as well. i love women, relationships with women, sex with women, but ik that it would hurt my boyfriend if i cheated on him with anyone. if your boyfriend wants to try a threesome with a girl then go for it
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 8:34 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I do understand.. I was wishing i had one while my husband was deployed lol..he doesnt think me with other women is cheating really.He is not also one of those sick men thats likes girl on girl action either..he is not kinky in ANYway lol...
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 8:35 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• When I saw your profile pic you remind me of me. I ended up leaving the guy and got with a white guy .
    Anonymous

• I think so long as your boyfriend is comfortable with it, you should be able to find someone to enjoy. I would if I could.
    Anonymous

• I'm into monogamy - so no, a friends with benes is not for me.

Answer by missanc at 9:13 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• first of all, my SO doesnt mind me being with other girls as long as i'm honest with him...we have done a threesome on occasion, but it's not something i would want to make a regular part of my life...as for my children, they would never know...they aren't privvy to my heterosexual sex life, so why would they know about my homosexual one...lol
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 9:37 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• yes, i have looked online, but with no success...everyone i seem to click with lives very far away and it's just not a realistic thing to persue...i just dont understand why if i can find so many women online that i cant ever find any in real life...idk why so many women around here seem to either be really slutty and do anything with anyone, or not open to being with a girl at all...maybe i need to move out of the bible belt, i dont really seem to fit in here!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 9:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2010