Every pregnancy is different, but when did your morning sickness go away?

I just would like to have some hope here lol. I 'm 11 weeks and I have had morning sickness since 5 weeks, then it stopped for awhile and started again at 6 weeks. My other two seemed to go away around 12 weeks, but I don't remember having it as bad as this one and I don't know how much more I can take!!! So, when did your morning sickness go away?

Precious333

Asked by Precious333 at 8:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• With twins NO! I was sick the whole nine months.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 8:35 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• With my first I did not have morning sickness. With my second it started around 7 weeks and stopped around 11 weeks. My SIL with all three were sick up till her 7 month.
    Anonymous

• around the end of the first trimester. my mother, with my oldest brother, was sick the whole time, and it got better every pregnancy....hang in there!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 8:36 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• With my first I was sick the whole time. With the second at the end of three months I felt great.

Answer by Bmat at 8:36 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• My first pregnancy was the worst. I had morning sickness from beginning to end. My 2nd pregnancy was much better. I had some good days and bad days towards the end of the 1st trimester for a few weeks, but that was it, the rest was smooth sailing. My last pregnancy & my current pregnancy, no morning sickness at all.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 8:36 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I didn't have it with either one of my kids
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:36 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• My morning sickness stopped probably somewhere around 10 or 11 weeks. I specifically remember week 6 being HORRRRRRIBBBLLLLEEEE. However my friend lost 20 lbs her first 5 months of pregnancy because she threw up all day, every day.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 8:37 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• both my pregnancies well it stop when i gave birth
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 8:40 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I was sick from week 2 till week 20. It was so bad I ended up in the hospital twice and had to work from home the whole first half. It made me feel like such a flake at work because I was always in the bathroom. I literally would be throwing up all day long. This is probably gross but it kind of makes me laugh now. But I threw up in the shower, kitchen sink, on myself while driving...as well as others. It was just bad. I hope you feel better!
    queenfet

Answer by queenfet at 8:49 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• with ds i had MS for the first 6 months. with dd i had no symptoms at all, with the exception of being moody lol
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 8:50 PM on Feb. 21, 2010