Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How can you report a neighbor who you think sells drug? What does the law enforcement do?

How do they go about busting them. There is alot of differnt cars that go to that house through out the whole day.


Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • Well I would assume you would have to talk to the police but I don't think they are going to do much if the only reason you think so is because of a lot of cars stopping over.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:53 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

  • call the local police station on their non emergency number it should be in the phone book in the blue pages I believe and tell them what is going on andd they should investigate.

    Answer by melliesmom1207 at 8:53 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

  • I was in this situation, I contacted a neighborhood association who told me to log vehicle makes, models, and license plate numbers, how long they were there and a description of anything suspicious that I saw. I did so, and he was eventually arrested. I tried to call the police, they drove by once and said there was nothing unusual. They didn't seem to care. Try to find out if there is a neighborhood association you can work with.

    Answer by momov4kids at 8:57 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

  • all i have to say is for the poster and last poster to get a life. if you have time to keep a log of cars and licence plates you have no life and need to get one!

    Answer by Madelyn_Marie at 9:02 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

  • Actually I was working full time at the time and it was really difficult, I didn't necessarily care until MY VEHICLES were being broken into in the middle of the night because of these druggies across the street. Not to mention they would block of our driveway, steel childrens bikes and toys from the yards in the neighborhood. It wasn't a problem until they made it MY problem. You should keep your comments to yourself when you don't know the severity of the situation.

    Answer by momov4kids at 9:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

  • As Momov4 said....take notes. Then call the non-emergency number in the phone book with your information. Explain what you suspect to the person that answers the phone and ask who you need to talk to and ask to be transfered to them.

    Good luck. If it truly is drugs, best to get it out of your neighborhood and away from the children on the street. Kudos to you for wanting to do something.

    Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:11 PM on Feb. 21, 2010