Brunch Wedding?

DF and I are thinking of having a brunch wedding to save on costs and to also have more time together on our special day before we go on our honeymoon. Have any of you done this? Any tips? Pros and cons?

Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:52 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Thats practically what we are doing. We set our date for May 1st, 2010. It's all gonna be at my Aunts house, family only. Small ceremony and then cake, with finger food snacks. We're going to Miami, FL for our honeymoon for 6 days! For us the time alone part was more important than a big wedding with tons of people.
    Mom_of_2_boyz87

Answer by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 9:02 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I think that sounds lovely!
    I have a son getting married in July, but because it is on a Saturday AND family is having to travel from over 7 hrs ...it is having to be an afternoon wedding.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:16 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I think that is a wonderful idea, in fact that's what we are doing too! I rather spend the money on a beautiful honeymoon, have fun!
    BlessednHappy

Answer by BlessednHappy at 8:16 PM on Jul. 15, 2010