am i allowed to be upset?

soo..i just found out that my younger sister slept with my ex..not just any ex, but the ex that i was head over heels in love with and shattered my heart..sure its been awhile since we were together but i still have feelings for him ( i always will). and she knows how much he meant to me. and to make matters worse she slept with him in my house. my house..when i was asleep. And what makes me mad is this isn't the first ex she's slept with she's practically slept with all my exes.. and it makes me feel like like crap..it hurts my feelings and makes me feel like they only went out with me to get to her. i'm hurt and upset and i'm not sure if i'm even allowed to feel that way..my ex told me as soon as it happened and apologized b4 i even said anything..but i kno she just going to say things that r going to hurt me and say something along the lines that i'm just upset cuz nobody wants you ( which is her favorite line)...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:05 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• which is not the problem..i don't care if anyone wants me..i have kids and yea i'm not as skinny as i used to be and i have stretch marks now but she's uses that to her advantage to make me feel like shit cuz she's practically a super model...can i even be upset with her? should i just let it go so i don't have that confrontation or should i finally just tell her how much of slut she is and i hope she liked my sloopy seconds?lol
    Anonymous

• Sorry, but your sister sounds like an insecure slut. Hell yes you have the right to be upset. If all she can get is your leftovers, what does that say about her?
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 9:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Whoa....YES you are allowed to be upset! I would beat the shit out of her if she was my sister. Tell her what a slut she is and don't hold back. Wow...what a giant whore.
    Anonymous

• You can solve your own problem by just not sleeping with every guy who comes along. If you were to wait until a guy comes looking for you to be his wife and not just someone he can have sex with, that would set you way apart from your sister. An ex implies ex-husband, and apparently these men were not your husbands. So, as hard as it may be to see your sister sleeping with the same guys with whom you have slept, the truth is that she is just as free to sleep with them as you were. When vows have not been made, nobody has violated a contract, so she has the same right to them as you had. If you were to wait for the man who wants you to be his wife, your sister will not have any chance at all of ever stealing him from you, no matter how hard she might try. He will have only eyes for you and you will also have his heart. All you've had from the other dudes has been their body parts.
    Anonymous

• Yes, you should be upset with her. It's your Sister, she should have more respect for your feelings than that!
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 9:16 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Upset yes but also how sad for her, all she can seem to get is your left overs.
    CKasting

Answer by CKasting at 9:20 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• hey anonymous..nobody asked you to preach about marriage and how since they were never married that doesn't make it her ex..i don't know what rock you live under but its the 21st century and i'm sorry but an ex can can be your ex boyfriend, your ex-best friend etc etc...whether they were married or not..she apparently had feelings for him and nothing you can say is going to change that or make her hurt less. and no her sisters not free to sleep with any one she's wants to especially when it an ex of her sisters and in her sister's own house! and who the are you to say to stop sleeping with every guy who comes along..you don't even know her..and btw.. i would tell my sister that she a giant whore and probably beat her up lol
    xdeviouskittyxx

Answer by xdeviouskittyxx at 9:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Heck yeah you have the right to be mad at your sis!!!! It sounds like she does not have any morals since she seems to make it a point to sleep with your exs and then brag to you about it and say mean, hateful things to you. Next time I'd make some smart-ass comment back to her about how she must really like your left-overs and how does it feel to come in 2nd and used as a stand-in for the real thing?
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 10:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• That says alot about the men you dated get better man to date that have better morals.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Feb. 22, 2010