Have you seen this? Awesome!!

Military snipers one mile kill shot in Iraq.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=QRYwMrsaLxs

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 9:12 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• god bless our military men and women!!
    LynnB1

Answer by LynnB1 at 9:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• AH yes!

Glorifying murder is just AWESOME.

At least we are still good at something, right?

Anonymous

• Glorifying murder is just AWESOME.
    _________
    If it was you or them I am sure you would choose your life. That man is a HERO. That man will never forget the lives he has taken. I am sure he has conflicted feelings that will haunt him for the rest of his life. He doesn't need someone making him feel worse for doing HIS JOB. His job to keep men like my husband safe. Glorifying murder is wearing a Che T-shirt or hanging a Mao Christmas ornament.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 10:18 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Carpy that is awesome! The troops on the ground would have been in big trouble without this guy!

Anon either you didn't bother to check it out or you are just a hater. Either way, my husband is willing to take a life ending bullet for you...sleep good tonight.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 10:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• BADA@@!
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:41 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Impressive.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 11:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• God bless these young men & women who are brave enough to protect & defend America, and then get called a murderer by a coward who would not stand up for the troops who are protecting & defending her.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 12:09 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• "AH yes!
    Glorifying murder is just AWESOME.
    At least we are still good at something, right?"

Anon, if you can't support our military, you are more than welcome to take the place of these men & women!!

Glorifying murder? Let me tell you, I am married to a man who was a forward observer for the Marine Corps in VietNam. I cannot tell you how many nightmares he STILL has about knowing he took someones life. Every July 4th when all the fireworks are going off he hides in our house with a movie on tv playing rather loudly to cover the noises of the fireworks. He cannot watch "Hamburger HIll" , "Full Metal Jacket" , etc because it brings back memories he tries hard to keep hidden.

Our men & women are doing an amazing thing every day whether in Iraq, Afghanistan ,Kentucky or on the deck of a ship!! God bless for being there. God bless the families who worry every day if they're coming home .
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 4:08 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I have seen the shot before, but am still more impressed with Hathcock. Maybe because he was a patient of ours when in hospice. Personally, I think he got lucky and used modern technology to make the shot that could not be duplicated. He could no where even compare to what Carlos did in Nam, he was a true manhunter.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:38 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Anon 944
    If you don't understand the reason behind why countries have militaries, you need to either read a book or two or contact your local community college for a U.S. History class.
    Militaries are created to kill, go find a country without a military to live in.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 8:45 AM on Feb. 22, 2010