periods

How do you keep yourself smelling and feeling fresh during that time of the month?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Health

• I understand how frustrating that can be--to sit and get a whiff of what's going on down there! or to have someone ask "are you in your period?".I know this is hard but it does the trick for me,i change at least two times a day,i always have soap(with a floral scent),face towel,and sanitary pads in my bag,why you may ask?that's so that when i can get access to a bathroom,i remove my pads wash up with my soap,dry up with my towel then put on a fresh pad,spray a little perfume around my lower body,i use a very mild floral perfume around this time so i don't end up smelling like a skunk after so many sprays!,though this sounds like a back-breaking task,but i assure you if you do this often enough,you can accomplish it under five minutes,that way it just looks like you went to take a pee!!
    cuddlymom303

Answer by cuddlymom303 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 21, 2010