This is embarassing

I posted here before about how my son was laying on me because he likes to lay on people when I felt his lips touch below my neck because his head was around there, you know when a guy teases you and doesn't touch that spot and you want them to well I had that feeling and then I was thinking just go down a little more OBVIOUSLY I would NOT let him do that. I felt guilty after and still do now for feeling "turned on" ok people told me that was probably normal since it was just a feeling and not because he was a baby. but today when changing his diaper, and seeing his "thing" I thought of intercourse with it and then I thought I felt turned on again. I just wanted to die seriously if I didn't have to be here for him to be a mom I would kill myself. I couldn't help but cry. This can't be normal. Are my hormones messed up? Will it go back to normal? how long? Do the doctors have to fix this problem?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• As I see it, I think it's important that you are at least being aware of what is going on. If you have insurance, consider seeing a therapist. Could be your hormones are messed up or it could be something else. Don't panic, and don't touch inappropriately. Seek medical advice and take care of it. You'll be okay, I'm sure.
    Anonymous

• I completely agree with anon :49. It's great that you are aware of this.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Honestly thoughts and feelings are just that, thoughts and feelings. Its actions that become the problem. If the thoughts are becoming uncontrolable though maybe you should seek professional help.
    CKasting

Answer by CKasting at 9:55 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Have any of you ever had this? I am also aroused all day because I have had sex but did not "let myself finish" so it's been a very long time. So maybe the thought of intercourse made me "turned on" I know it's not because he is a baby obviously!!! So I am not worried about that.
    Anonymous

• This isn't good. I've never heard of this before but you need to get up with dad and have him take care of your needs and leave baby boy alone.
    Anonymous

• umm I do not want this feeling which is why I am posting here.
    charisma210809

Answer by charisma210809 at 10:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• It would be a good idea to get help and find out why you have sexual thoughts and unmet needs,....maybe you have excessive needs? It might be something a psychiatrist could help you understand. Personally, I really only felt sexy when in bed with my husband if I wasn''t totally worn out from taking care of kids ,doing housewrk,cooking, washing clothes...etc. I never had the time OR the energy to even think about sex. Maybe you have too much time on your hands, not enough to do? Maybe get a job?
    Seriously, if sex is on your mind that much, you have a problem!!!!
    Anonymous

• i would definitly go get your hormones checked. your sons lips touchong your chest..no matter what part of your chest(meaning if you nurse him) shouldnt "turn you on" niether should his penis. true it could just be these things remind you of sex..which is normal..however the way you put it "just go down a little bit more"...is a little weird to me.i would seek professional help. not trying to be mean.it could be a form of PPD. orjust hormones running crazy.
    Anonymous

• I think you are just thinking of needs you have with grown men that you suppress until you see a penis and then it all comes back. I have actually heard people talk about this before and they have never done anything with their kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:21 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• It is good that you are aware and that is a start...but I would seek a therapist and discuss it with them. They can better give you the tools to deal with these feelings than we can. Good luck
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:13 PM on Feb. 22, 2010