Is there any site for military wives! I miss my husband... :(

Is there any sites for military wifes, I want to join a few to talk to other military wives. going through what im going through. Or is your going through your husband being gone at BCT (Basic training) or AIT. add me, message me. im having trouble going through with this. i want him home :(. but its his job to do what hes doing

Armywifelovely

Asked by Armywifelovely at 9:46 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't know off hand but you might google it. I'm sorry you're having a hard time, I think that's got to be normal. Do you have friends nearby? Hang in there.
    Anonymous

• There are several groups here on Cafemom for military wives...I'm in a few of them myself. Go to the groups section of Cafemom and search for the one (or more) that you think best fit your needs. Good luck:)
    JDsWifey

Answer by JDsWifey at 10:01 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• im in some groups here on cafemom. type military wives or whatever in the group search, and im also on militarywifelife.com. they have a certain part for women with husbands in bct and ait and deployed and whatever else you can think of military related and some fun stuff too. you should check it out. alot of it has helped me made me feel better when i was feeling like my world was falling apart haha, i have no one close that knows what im going through so the groups on here and militarywifelife.com help alot.
    Anonymous