Dream interpretation?

I've been having these weird dreams....one of my boyfriend getting attacked by a tiger and getting killed. Before that I was really sad bc he was flirting with girls right in front of me (btw he would never do that). A couple days later I had a dream that his dad got into a car accident and died.

I've read different things just want to know what's going on! Lol I'm so curious. I know though that even though they died in the dream it doesn't mean they will die in real life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• death dreams mean good luck

Answer by admckenzie at 9:50 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Forreal? How? That's ironic lol
    Anonymous

• they say the meaning of dreams sometimes is the opposite
    lhernandez7208

Answer by lhernandez7208 at 10:05 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Hi-

It absolutely does NOT mean that they'll die in real life. : )
    Your dreams have a common thread of killing off the masculine. In your dream, did your boyfriend get killed BECAUSE he was flirting with other girls?

You need to think of each person in the dream as some aspect of you. Also, every person has masculine and feminine energy. Masculine energy is associated with achievement, action - "conquering the world." Is there something that you want to do, but you feel like something/someone is holding you back?

Tigers are believed to be symbols of repressed feelings - obviously very powerful ones (sexuality, aggression), which also supports the idea of you holding back on something.

Good luck!
    Hi2MommyK

Answer by Hi2MommyK at 11:45 PM on Feb. 21, 2010