False Labor

I just need someone else to assure me that I'm not the only one. I had pre-term contractions at 35 weeks, then went to the hospital on Friday with contractions again that ended up stopping after 5-6 hours. We went home, and I'm still pregnant. I'm doing better about it now, but I was pretty upset and confused and angry. Anyone else have this? It's my second baby, and the midwives say it's normal to have false labor in waves like this.

Also, my mucous plug is very VERY runny. I thought my water broke and was only a trickle, but it's just my mucous plug. Anyone else have that??

ACL2007

Asked by ACL2007 at 10:04 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ummm no not me..
    Anonymous

• im totally with you on this one, ive been having BH contractions since 6 months , i will be 40 weeks on friday (yippee) however i no how yr feeling , im so annoyed and fed up at the fact every time the contractions start they can go on for hours then nothing , ive never been like this in my last 3 pregnancy , now that am at the end of my pregnancy am so so fed up as it always ends up to nothing , last week i just lost it with emotions my fiancee had to take time off work as i was in tears after the contractions finnished baring in mind ive been getting these every day , i went to hospital too as i thought my waters were leaking but that came to nothing to , i just basicly got told to come bk to hospital if their is a big gush of waters or the contractions r closer, but my last pregnancy my waters leaked the same way i thought they r now , hope it all goes well for you xx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 8:55 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Im 34 weeks now but at 33 weeks I went into the hospital for pre-term labor and now on bed rest....i still have contraction thou...but now that im 34 weeks my legs are itching so bad and red...this is my first child thou...
    rodeomomtobe

Answer by rodeomomtobe at 3:44 PM on Feb. 22, 2010