How many of you WAH moms with a home based business...

Pull in at least 30K a year? 50K? Anyone make more than that? How long did it take you to do so, and how many hours per week do you work? Just curious. Most of the home based businesses advertised seem to have a low income potential...but feel free to prove me wrong! Besides, if you make that much...this would be great advertising to get new recruits...since nobody ever mentioned income. Just that it's a "great" company or something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• Personally I don't make that much YET because I haven't been doing this that long ... but there are plenty of people I know who are making this kind of money with Beachbody. These are people who do it full time and treat it like a real job, and many have no other job except beachbody.

That being said, Beachbody is a health & wellness business and believes in leading by example. So you have to be committed to leading a healthy lifestyle and helping others do the same, you have to workout a minimum of 8 times per month. Beachbody isn't for everyone, but If you're into healthy living then this is the business for you.

Some people get there in 4 months, some in a year and some never! People that use this as their only job average 25-40 hrs a week. I'm only doing about 10 because I have 3 jobs ..I've made $200 this week.

Income depends on effort. zero nets zero
    beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 11:54 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization; I also do career & job search coaching. My income falls in that range.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Ijust started with Prepaid Legal 1 1/2 weeks ago so I can't say how much or how quickly I will build my business. BUT I did get this message in my email today and thought I would share ..........

MARK SMITH - sold out in ONE DAY so we had to move to a larger venue. Want to learn from a guy who went from being broke serving in the Navy, to now earning over $800,000/yr in PPL?

Mark Smith, the RVP of So.California, has created the most new 6-figure earners in the nation......

My site is www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/maryejacobs

MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 7:23 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Well I sell on eBay, when i'm consistant with my listings I've made as much as $10,000 a year with it. I've been selling on eBay for 10 years now. I also run our Carpet Cleaning business from home. Last year was our first year in business and we grossed $53,000, which is not bad considered we worked the business part-time. We are taking it full time this Spring.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• i make probably 15,000 a year now.. and im still expanding.. i have two websites and am getting one that helps moms work from home.. i love working from home..plus i have a 9-5 working online also that is a job not a business
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:55 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• In my business, that is Director pay. Which is basically a management/leadership position training other consultants in their business. Although my mentor has made that in a month. Yes, I said a month. Which is hard for me to wrap my brain around, but will one day. PM me, I would love to share my business with you. The best part, you decide how fast or slow you work.

AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 5:18 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I'm with Ameriplan. I don't earn what I would like to just yet, but our team average is six figure income with in 3-5 years... I'll be there soon!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:18 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I'm a Mary Kay Director and I love my business. Not at 6 figures yet. But I will be. If you want to chime in on a call this Saturday and hear how moms earning 6 figures a year, pm me. I will be happy to send you the dial in #. All you do is listen. How cool is that?
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 11:22 AM on Feb. 23, 2010