who is wrong

Ok im suppose 2 b on bed rest my so gets mad cause I haven't been listing 2 the doctor im a sahm and my son is 3 he told me 2 make my son dad come get him more I told him 2 shove it. Was I wrong 2 tell him that

kadmomma

Asked by kadmomma at 10:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• Sorry but I don't understand your question. Can you restate more clearly? And I know this will come off as a knock...but the textspeak is close to impossible to understand. We can't help if we can't understand you.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:10 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Yup...and very immature. Apologize.
    Anonymous

• Yes. Please try to type usimng actual words,okay? I can't even begin to express how much I dislike the "TEXT" language that people seem to want to use now.....
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:13 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• In a way, yes. If you need the rest, as the doctor ordered, maybe you should have your sons dad come and watch him a bit more until the baby is born. It might suck, but you have to do what is best for you and your unborn baby.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:13 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Yeah, if your doc was the one that told you, then it's really out of place for him to "fix" your problem between you childs' father and you...
    Anonymous

• How you choose to parent your child is up to you. I think you could have chosen a better way to tell him No than to say "shove it". It sounds like he was looking out for you. He knows you are on bedrest and thought maybe id your sons father could take him more it would be easier for you.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:14 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I agree with SO. This is a great time for bio dad to get to spend time with his son and help you out.
    Anonymous

• i agree with you. maybe not the shove it part... but how can you be on complete bed rest with a 3 year old. and maybe you rather your 3 yr old with you than the biological father. i understand.
    Anonymous

• It depends on what your relationship with your childs father is. I mean, if you're on bedrest, then maybe you should tell the childs father he needs to help out more because your not capable of doing everything you need to right now. besides. i'm sure you could use a break
    Anonymous

• You need to find someone to help you with your 3 yo. You are on bed rest for a REASON. You could be jeopardizing your unborn child's life by NOT following doctor's orders. Having a 3 yo myself, I know I could not do bed rest if it were just her and I at home. There is no way.

KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 10:33 PM on Feb. 21, 2010