anyone else hate wodern warfare 2???

ever since DH got it he always seems to be on it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LMAO I DO!!! Hubby is obsessed with his X-box 360!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 10:24 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• My hubby and I went to the midnight release of that game...and he played it from sun down to sun up. He plays it constantly, and I am also guilty of playing it. I play online...try it out, you'll like it It's something to do when hubbys at work. I love it
    Anonymous

• my dumb butt bought my dh (then he was just my bf) his xbox, playstation, and wii. now we are married with babies. i regret buying them! haha.
    Anonymous

• OP here- lol i've tried playing it. before dh got it. a friend of mine's husband has it, and once when i was over there he had left it on to go do something so i snuck on it, i couldn't even figure out how to turn and go at the same time, let alone shoot! lol. i feel bad when dh has to go do something and he hands me the remote and asks me to just keep him in the game so he won't get kicked out...i get him shot like 6 times in 1 minute...i'm so bad at it! poor guy
    Anonymous

• MW2 is the worst thing that ever happened to my marriage. He plays on-line, has "clan battles", wears his head set and generally ignores us. I h a t e that game!
    Anonymous

• My hubby is infatuated with it and plays a lot. Thankfully I'm just as obsessed. I play about as much as he does and probably can kick his ass. ;) It's fun. Give it a chance, ladies. I need some gal pals on there!
    Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 11:11 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Just to add...our one rule is that no one plays until our daughter is asleep. We aren't obsessed with it enough to let it interfere with our family.
    Bears.Mommy

Answer by Bears.Mommy at 11:14 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• LOL everyone in my house plays!!!

Here are some helpful tips, in case your DH hands you the remote again ...

L1 = aim gun
    R1 = shoot gun
    Square = reload gun
    L3 (when you push down on the left joy stick thing) = This will make you go faster
    Right joy stick = look around
    R3 (when you push down on the right joy stick) = knive people

These are just basics ... Should help you out a little!!! Good luck :)
    Mom_of_2_boyz87

Answer by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 11:16 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• and they say men can't multitask...they can sure use 2 joysticks at the same time! that's gotta count for something right??? lol
    Anonymous

• hahahahaha!!!!!
    Mom_of_2_boyz87

Answer by Mom_of_2_boyz87 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2010