Pregnant? Not Pregnant? Infection?

I was due for my period on the 8th of this month (assuming 28 day cycle, which I almost never achieve as I'm very irregular)..but still no show on the 21st..I've had sore breasts, and constant menstrual cramping, more frequent urination...you name it. I did a test on Thurs. BFN..again on Fri...BFN. Being a mother of 2..I only recall these symptoms during the beginning of pregnancy. Is it possible I Ovulated late or rather on time (with my crazy cycles) and it's too soon to BFP because I'm not as far as I should be given my LMP on Jan. 11th? Could something else be going on? I'm used to going months..even went 2 years without a period some time ago..but never all these symptoms to accompany the lack of period. Anyone else experience this with BFN? Whether or not I'm pregnant is here nor there ..I'm not trying to be, but I also wouldn't be saddened if it turned out to be ..so honest thoughts or experiences appreciated!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I noticed no one answered you on this one.... I think maybe you should take a pregnancy test, because no one can tell you anything, no matter how many symptoms you have....
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:13 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I don't know what BFN or BFP mean so I don't think I have any advice but to take a test and see.
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 1:33 AM on Feb. 22, 2010