Ask a fat girl

Are you grossed out by fat people? Do you have a question for a fat person? Do you wonder what I eat? Why are we so fat? Etc...

I will answer your questions honestly - I am not proud of being obese, but I am not in denial about it. I am who I am because of the choices I make every day as well as my DNA.

That being said, I know there are people out there who are curious about fat people. I hope to be able to answer at least some of those questions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I think you need to stop obsessing about your weight and not invite people to insult you because you think you deserve it.
    Anonymous

• You should be proud to be who you are! Whether you are 100 pounds or 500 I am sure you are beautiful and you have people in your life that love you!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 11:01 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Ok get a life! Fat people are not that interesting we are just like others. I am a good 50 pounds overweight and working on losing that weight. 15 pounds down so 35 to go!!!
    Anonymous

• WHAT THE HELL KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS ! !
    Anonymous

• Hmmm.... I can't think of any question to ask you that I can't answer myself, since I have decisions to make, too. I am not fat, but heavier than I'm used to because of having a kid. I can choose to keep eating the way I do, change my habits for the better, or go gorge myself because I feel sorry for myself (a serious temptation!). Overweight people are not a mystery to me. I could very easily be one.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:04 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• WHY DO YOU EAT THE WRONG FOODS AND/OR SO MUCH OF THEM THAT YOU MAKE YOURSELF FEEL LIKE SHIT...? Being fit feels good, being fat feels awful! I don't understand why food is something you choose over feeling well...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I have a question....I gained some weight with my babies, about 25 pounds, I've lost about 14 so far and on my way to losing the rest...anyway, having those extra pounds on me was/is so uncomfortable to me, do you feel uncomfortable all the time? Walking, sitting, etc.?

Anonymous