The Mysterious Death of Bush's Cyber-Guru

I know it's not a question. Not exactly. Read the article and then discuss your thoughts. I know it's from a men's magazine, but it just really bugs me, conspiracy theorist that I am. Ok, to make it a question, what do you think? Also, I don't know why it's posted on their humour page,either, since there's nothing funny about this. Link below in reply.

NightPhoenix

Asked by NightPhoenix at 11:01 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• FULL STORY HERE  It's a bit long, but worth it.

NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 11:01 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• While you are at it, why don't you also go read about all the mysterious deaths during the Clinton administration.  The number is pretty high, BTW. 

Anonymous

• This reminds me of the article I read this morning about Joe Stack! It appears Mr. Stack was involoved in the government also! Since 9-11 I would not put anything past those in power.
    JonesboroGypsy

Answer by JonesboroGypsy at 11:12 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• The accounting of these mysterious deaths began in 1994 when in a letter to congressional leaders, former Rep. William Dannemeyer listed 24 people with some connection to Clinton who had died "under other than natural circumstances" and called for hearings on the matter. Dannemeyer's list of "suspicious deaths" was largely taken from one compiled by Linda Thompson, an Indianapolis lawyer, containing the names of 34 people she believed died suspiciously and who had ties to the Clinton family.

http://www.clintonmemoriallibrary.com/clintbodycnt.html

Anonymous

• O-boy, here we go again.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 11:47 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• I have no problem with someone being suspicious and investigating.

Suspicions are not enough for drawing conclusions, however (except in Hollywood stories!) So accusations about dirty dealing should await evidence.

There are voter fraud suspicions about elections like the one involving Franken (he lost by 200 - 400 votes, then kept demanding re-counts until he had WON by 200) ... or that super-weird primary here in California: before the CA primary, McCain was running BEHIND Romney, Huckabee and I think Thompson, but when the primary votes were counted McCain was suddenly the front-runner. Political organizers in many districts declared it was IMPOSSIBLE that McCain had won in their district, they KNEW the tenor of people's political leanings. And when you look at the vote percentage in the dozens of voter precincts up and down the state, they are all IDENTICAL !! McCain, Romney, etc. won the same % in every precinct !!
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 12:04 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• "Since 9-11 I would not put anything past those in power."

THIS

And i no longer believe in elections. Waldorfmom's interesting comments, esp. about McCain, are just more indication of all the fraud possible when we let hackable machines do the counting.Very fishy.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• O-boy, here we go again.

LOL so true natesmom.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 8:21 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• A few of our past presidents had tried to warn the American people of a "shadow government" and lost their lives in doing so.
    What is it gonna take before Americans realize this shadow government is still present in our country? When will Americans finally understand that it don't matter what party you belong to? Our leaders are not for the American citizen.
    JonesboroGypsy

Answer by JonesboroGypsy at 9:14 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I think you are right JonesboroGypsy. JFK and RFK were killed in the same conspiracy,same Shadow Governmnt behind the scenes and they are influencing Government right now. But it is too hard to even think about it so everyone starts spewing that "Tinfoil Hat" stuff and they stay in denial!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Feb. 22, 2010