Ds will pee a drop then insist it be flushed before he will pee another drop over and over and over again.......

I dont want to lose patience with him, so how do I get him to pee a FULL pee before it gets flushed...he is only 20 months and doing sooo good with potty training and I dont want to ruin it for him, but my back is killing me from getting up and down so much...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Tell him the flush is broken. Let the mellow yellow. That's why we use the little potty, mine's got to pee every 2.2 minutes, and at least with the little potty he can go himself without help (till it's time to empty & wash it, which we do every couple of hours).
    Anonymous

• i just wouldnt do it. just make him sit there until he finishes and see how he does. but he cant flush repeatedly!
    Anonymous