hello . my daughter kaylee is almost 6 months old. and she has been spitting up all day , been cranky, slept all day and has been burning up all day , but no temp . wat should i do .

jessyka795

Asked by jessyka795 at 11:15 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• probably teething, my daughter did all that when teething. Motrin helps so does tylenol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:17 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• GO TO THE E.R OR THE DR ! !
    Anonymous

• ok
    jessyka795

Answer by jessyka795 at 11:17 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• worried that you say "slept all day" that can be a danger sign, if she is hard to rouse, especially if she is dehydrated from been sick. If it were me I'd take her to the ER to be sure she's ok.. I have 4 kids and would be concerned about this.
    If she is just cranky then prob teeth, but very sleepy, hard to wake is not good.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 11:20 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• she has been very sleepy but not hard to wake up
    jessyka795

Answer by jessyka795 at 11:21 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• So when you say very sleepy - lethargic? droopy? You know what, it's not worth the risk if you aren't sure. They will check her out and if she's fine they'll send you home. If you really don't want to go to the hospital give her baby tylenol, drss in regular clothes, she might be teething or brewing an infection. It is really important to keep fluids up- if breastfeeding allow her to nurse as much as she wants. If bottle feeding then cooled boiled water in between feeds, lots of babies suck on a wet washcloth and love it, it will all help
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 11:26 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Sounds like typical teething to me.

Put a wash cloth in the freezer then let her chew on it.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 11:30 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Put a call in to her Doctor for sure.
    Yo-Super-Momma

Answer by Yo-Super-Momma at 11:39 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• one of her wash cloth or a bigger one.
    jessyka795

Answer by jessyka795 at 11:42 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• You said she was burning up, but had no temp. Can I ask what you meant by that? If you have any doubt about anything like that, call your doc. They'll help you determine whether to take her in or not.
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 12:16 AM on Feb. 22, 2010