Do you have a wooden swing set?

We are looking for a wooden swing set. I was wondering if you have one where did you get yours. I really don't want to spend more than $400.00. We are just looking for a simple one. My daughter is 3 1/2 and we have one more on the way. So I want something that is going to last a long time. I have seen wooden ones from around $200 - $2,000. We really don't want something to fancy. I didn't know if you ordered them from a store or off a wooden swingset website. Thanks in advance for any advice!!!

DAH02

Asked by DAH02 at 11:20 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Entertainment

• We got ours from Wal Mart it was about $450. My daughter loves it! I thought it would be a play on it at first then forget it but shes always on it!

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Adventure-Play-Sets-Pathfinder-Wooden-Swing-Set/13321079

HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 11:25 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• Got our's used on Craig's List. It has 2 swings and a spot for a 3rd, but we have a baby swing. It has a really nice slide and some monkey bars. It also has a little platform on the top. It is bigger than we thought we would get, since brand new they are expensive. But we were patient and kept looking and found the right one for our kids.
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 12:11 AM on Feb. 22, 2010