do any of you go tanning? tanning bed?

lol just a question guys! I know how terrible it is for your skin... just wondering what others moms do if they go tanning? I do sometimes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I went tanning once. My ex boyfriend made me go... naked. My BUTT was sunburned for WEEKS. LIke BAD. lol. It hurt to sit down. It was horrible. My skin is so sensitive.lol I will never do that again. haha.
    I see so many girls i went to school with walking around with such fake tans its gross. they are like orange, or realllly dark, when in reality they are like a blonde haired blue eyes pale face. haha
    Anonymous

• Nope. I never worry about it and am fine with my pasty white complexion.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:52 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• no. I do not do the tanning thing at all
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:16 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• No, I use self tanning creme, tanning beds are so bad for you, getting skin cancer isn't on my agenda, nor is having leathery, prematurely aged skin..Loreal works fine for me!
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 12:21 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Nope I dont tan, no desire to get cancer, I love my creamy white skin so does DH and besides to me its a huge waste of money, id rather spend it on projects around the house or activities for the kids.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:37 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• No. If I'm going to have a tan, I want a REAL one, lines and all!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:03 AM on Feb. 22, 2010