Does your child have a Pillow Pet?

My daughter and I were lying down watching the Sprout Channel and a commercial came on for Pillow Pet OMG how cute are they! I just ordered one for both my daughter and my son! They are stuffed animals then you undo it and its a full size pillow! They have a lot to choose from too!

Does your child have one? Do they like it?

HannahLee87

Asked by HannahLee87 at 11:51 PM on Feb. 21, 2010 in Shopping

• Yes, they each got one for Christmas. Luckily, we have a kiosk in the mall that sells them, so I didn't have to pay shipping. They have large ($25) or small ($15) and they each got a large. They LOVE THEM. They each want a small one,so they'll get those for birthdays or something. They're soft and cute.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:14 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I think they are adorable! I'm just waiting on them to get to a local store, I hate ordering things by phone, there's normally some "fine print" they don't clearly tell you about where random crap shows up at your door and you have to mess with shipping it back or paying for it.
    Anonymous

• pillowpets.com
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 11:54 PM on Feb. 21, 2010

• yeah, they are cute.
    too expensive of a pillow for me though.
    Anonymous

• I saw the commercial too...they are sooo cute! I'd like to buy one for my daughter.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 12:02 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• My 6yr old ds keeps saying he wants one. I've noticed that one of the shop at home networks had them around christmas time. I can't remember if it was hsn or qvc but they also had a travel pillow pet included for cheaper than the price on the commercial. They are so adorable.
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 12:33 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Yes - my SIL gave my 15 month old one for Christmas. He loves it and will flop down on it - it's so cute!

Answer by missanc at 10:05 AM on Feb. 22, 2010