What's your church like?

Meaning what are the people like,do you know everybody and they say hi to you or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• My church is in my mind. My spirit. Open, free, no imposed boundaries, quiet, peaceful, non judgemental and open to interpretation and experience.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• i go to a kingdom hall and everyone is friendly, we chat in the beginning or at the end. We invite each other to our homes for dinner. It's nice, I really love it there.
    proudmomma777

Answer by proudmomma777 at 12:28 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• My church is friendly, small, and we all love each other. This is one church that there is rare gossip lol
    annamcg18

Answer by annamcg18 at 12:43 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• My husband is a pastor of three churches. There are different kinds of people in each church. Some are friendly and loving, some have issues. I wish I could say they were all they are supposed to be, but unfortunately, people aren't always like the Jesus they claim. I only hope I can be the friendly person people need.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:50 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Oh my goodness annamcq18 rare gossip ! I love it ! Not many of us can say that. God bless you and your Church!
    ifollowjesus

Answer by ifollowjesus at 12:53 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I go to a very large church. I don't know everybody there, but I know a lot of the people because I have been there so long. Yes, the people are very nice, I am closer to them than I am to most of my family! LOL. My pastor teaches through the Bible verse by verse, in depth. I love it. And the worship is amazing.

I love my church.
    Cinnamon-mom

Answer by Cinnamon-mom at 1:16 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• It used to be opressive an full of superficial jerks posing as christians ...until I invocked a demon lucifer my savior to burn it down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Its warm and welcoming. I don't know everyone because its very large but there are many activities so I have gotten to know a lot of people.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:40 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I attend Unity of Toledo and I LOVE IT! It's a pretty small church. On average, there's probably 80 people there. I recognize everyone's face and after a year of attendance I know most of their names. Everyone is super nice and fun. And I love that we learn about the Bible from a metaphysical standpoint rather than a literal one.

I've been told by those that travel that all Unity Churches are warm and welcoming.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:06 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• My church is gathered with ppl inside a home where we gather around the emblems, which are the bread and cup that represent the life and sarifice of Jesus lived out in the will of God, and the blood that was shed. Their, the elder leads the meeting asking whether someone has chosen a hymn to lead the meeting, then we pray, then each give a testimony of something that has touched them according to the scriptures and their individual walk with God and Christ. Then another hymn, then passing around of the bread and cup, and the meeting ends with another hymn.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Feb. 22, 2010