how do you tell someone you dont love them anymore?

My fiance has done some pretty bad things and I'm just not in love with him anymore. I'm saving money to move out but how do I tell him? And how do I tell my family that I am now going to be a single mother of two kids with different dads? My family already thinks I've messed my life up but think I'm pulling out of it because I am working and so is my fiance... Now I'm going to go back into debt and be back at square one with 2 kids in tow...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:29 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• What was going to be the difference between being a married mother with kids by different daddys and a single mother the same? If your fiance is no good, he is no good. If you don't love him anymore and want out, you TELL HIM the truth. That you cannot make a lifelong committment with someone who has made the choices he has made. That you need to leave and move on with your life and raising your children. I am sure your family might be disapointed that you are not going to get married, but would they have wanted to see your divorced in a few years? not likely.
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 12:36 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I don't knw if the point is love. The point is, he's not good for you, and maybe that's what you need to tell him. And that it's too late, that you don't have a desire to make things work anymore. Good for you for moving on. Hang in there mama!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 12:46 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Okay first off, what has your fiance done to cause you not to love him anymore? Really it's just like that huh? He has No feelings for you? Did He cheat on you? I would have better advice to give if I knew the circumstances and greifs. What's so bad that He has done to do you wrong. As far as what's happens in the past, let it stay in the past don't bring it up, try not to think about it. Your parents will always love you No matter what mistakes you have made so don't give up, work it out, and try to make the best of your challenges. Because it may be better for you in the long run. What was it that He did? Some women think that stuff men do are worse then what it is. But it's dependable. I am not taking sides by the way. I am just only hear to try to help. Don't worry about your children just know that you are there for them and that they are always safe with you. If your in a relationship for your kids, that's wrong!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 1:57 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I wanted to tell you to be in the relationship for only you, if your feeling this way now, about not loving him then you wouldn't want to marry him in the first place.

I would tell him what He has done to make you not love him anymore. And that since you feel that way you don't want to be with him anymore, and that your sorry it had to be that way. You saw potential but now are thinking about your own personal feelings and that you need to move on to better yourself,and the lives of your children that you would actually rather be single. He does not need to know that you really want to be single. But to tell someone that who loves you it would make things so much easier, and it also wont cause jealousy. I know, I've heard the worst, seen the worst and have been threw it myself. so Good Luck. Please take My advice. I wouldn't want to see something bad happen to you or hear something bad!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:01 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• use him for his money
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• What has made me fall out of love... Well first off he texts other women all night then denies talking to them or tells me he has stopped talking to them because of something they did or said. Second he no longer helps with the house despite we both bring money into this house. And lastly he told me he hates my three year old (from a previous relationship) infront of the child. Granted he was upset because someone mistook something he was doing as abuse and called cps on him, in my book that's no reason to say you hate a 3year old esp in front of the child. Oh and no he wasn't hurting him, he was pulling at a carseat strap that had gotten stuck from the ladies perspective it looked as if he was punching the child. Ds was screaming bloody murder because of a tantrum he was throwing so no, dh wasn't hurting ds. Only emotionally afterwards.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:14 AM on Feb. 22, 2010