Does anyone....

Pee themselves when they sneeze? It been happening a lot more since I have had my son, and that was 14 months ago. What really irriated me was the fact that I had just gone to the bathroom and took out fresh dryer hot pj bottoms and I created a little puddle in my chair. This is really embarrassing, but is there anything that can be done about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Health

• Oh no! I think I experienced that right after DS was born. If this is a lingering problem, you may want to talk to your doctor. You can try kegal exercises, they supposedly help.
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:29 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• There is actually a whole area of physical therapy that deals with this believe it or not!! Talk to your Doc for sure!!

Morgain

Answer by Morgain at 1:49 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• i would be very diligent about kegals before i ever considered surgery! why operate if you can just strengthen a muscle?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 8:47 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• happy2bmom25: a doctor will only recommend bladder suspension surgery if you have moderate to severe stress incontinence that does not get better with non-invasive treatments such as Kegel exercises, medications, and electrical stimulation.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:32 AM on Feb. 23, 2010