What color top will you have your child wear for their s;ring pictures at their school?

They told us not to use the color green because it will interfere with their shoot,

I just want to be with a nice spring colors for them on picture day.

What do you reccommend on this topic

Oh and hairstyles my dd is 6 yrs old

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• what ever your dd wants to wear and how ever she wants her hair too! you will love them no matter what but at these ages i personally believe its very important to let them show their personalities as much as they want. :) (pinks and half up and half down is always cute) :)
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 12:58 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• school uniform here :-)
    Why don't you let her pick her favourite outfit and tell you how she wants her hair -it's supposed to be a reflection of what she really looks like, not a fashion shoot, and then she only has herself to blame in 20yrs time LOL
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 12:59 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• she will probably wear either pink or purple..something springy..and as for hair, she usually wants pigtails when she gets her pics done..so...yaaa..either that or half up
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:02 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Its spring pictures so for us it is casual, the back ground is normally a fun spring theme. I dont really worry too much about spring pictures. Our fall pictures are more formal and I make sure i decide what they wear, but with spring i am pretty laid back and the kids get to pick.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:03 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Wow, I have never heard of spring pictures in schools. Our kids have them in the fall and that is it. My child has to wear a uniform, so no choice there. But I agree with the pp's who said let them pic their clothes and hairstyle. It is sweet to look back and remember their personalities back then.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:06 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• we have one school photo a year -that's it and it is the standard bluey white background - boring. School uniform too, so the only individuality is the hair and if they still have peanut butter on their cheeks.
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 1:21 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I'd go with light purple. But really, it's cheaper to go with a package from a place like Penney's or Sears.
    Anonymous