Have you ever had a window broken in your car?

How much did it cost you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• We had the back window in our convertible top slashed. UGH! We had to replace the entire top. Then we also had a side window smashed on Thanksgiving morning. We paid about $150 for the window and my dh and his dad replaced it. It was pretty easy to do themselves.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:09 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• side window smashed in by some teens who were bored, i had to pay $250 to replace it that was my deductible so insurance didnt even help.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:14 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Paid $500 for the rear window and a few minor repairs from spinning into a ditch. they guy felt bad for me and gave me a huge break. it was a window he got out of scrap.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 1:18 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Our car insurance pays for broken windows. We pay for that feature in our coverage.I think it is about $8.00 a year.Ask your Insurance agent if your Car Insurance policy has that feature. It saves money!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Our car window got broken in Texas a few summers ago, we were staying at a hotel and someone broke the passenger side window and went thru EVERYTHING in our car. And I think it only cost us like 100 - 200 bucks, and that is with out insurance.
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 1:36 AM on Feb. 22, 2010