Is it perverted.....

I have two children age's 3 and 5 and I got my maternity pics with them kissing my bare belly and I was wondering if that is perverted because my dad said it looks perverted and I was thinking why is that perverted its their baby brother.. ain't it. but yea please no bashing I just wanted other opinions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My daughter kisses my belly when I tell her it is her brother. I think it is cute and not perverted at all!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 1:14 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Do you have clothes on? I don't think it is perverted. I think your dad is old school and is reading more into it than there is. I wouldn't worry about it too much.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:14 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• No I dont think it is, I think it is sweet. I had always wanted to get pictures like. My inlaws are like that, it is just a different generation and what they were taught is not okay.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:16 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• i think that would be a beautiful picture. is your dad religous? i have a picture with me and one of my friends sticking out our tongues and my dad who is religous said it was perverted. but personally no i think that was a wonderful idea and it shows your kids welcoming their new sibling into the world with a warm heart and love.
    momamay2010

Answer by momamay2010 at 1:17 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I don't think it's perverted, I wouldn't do it but I don't like people touching my stomach at all when I'm pregnant and this includes my husband and child. But I know a lot of people who do it so I highly doubt anyone is going to think you're gross. I do however think it's a little weird when the kids are kissing their mothers stomach before you're even showing or before you're even sure tou're pregnant but that's just me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• HUH? no that is beautiful! not perverted!
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:21 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I wonder if your dad has a bit of a perverted mind. I don't want to be mean, but seriously, why would he think that??
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 1:24 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I think it's cute. My son is fascinated with babies and constantly hugging ad kissing them (he's very affectionate) so I can pretty much count on him constantly kissing my belly if I tell him there's a baby in there.
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 1:26 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I have pics of my daughter kissing my belly when I was PG. I thought it was cute!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:51 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I just want to say Thank you and I am very much showing I took the pics at about 35 and a half weeks. I thought it was very cute and My dad was being dumb but yea I appreciate all the great feedback. I thought it was an adorable picture some people I guess are just weird and yes I definitely have clothing on.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Feb. 22, 2010