gross TMI question

what does a hemorriod feel like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Health

• bump horrible when you have a bowel motion, itchy yuck - If you are concerned, grap a mirror and squat ! If it doesn't look like a cat walking away ( heard it described once as like a bunch of tiny grapes) you might wanna get help. There are over the counter creams which will help sooth, ask the pharmacist for advice and stronger medication, or go to the DR. Sometimes they remove them surgically, it can actually be more of a pain managing them for years, (every time you get a bit constipated or push to hard on the toilet they can be aggravated and re-inflammed) than just sucking up the embarrassment and getting it sorted out surgically
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 1:25 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• itching, painful, throbbing, can all be used to describe a hemmy. LOL sometimes its just an insane itch. sometimes it will be painful, swollen, maybe even bleed. they are not fun
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• It's very painful, It feel like something is in your anus but yet just wont come out, sharp pains, and it hurts soo bad to even sit on the toilet to go # 2 that you can't even sit all the way down. It is very un-pleasant, and uncomfortable.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 1:21 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• there's a good bit of blood when i go to the bathroom, and when i stand up afterwards it's like I can feel "something" in that area. does that sound like it? i know the obvious answer is the doctor and I am calling in the morning. i'm just looking for info on other things it may be.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• lol hesmynavyman answered the question before i asked it.
    Anonymous

• Yeah, I felt like a hair was itching me or something and it got worse when I walked or moved around. Also general soreness when using the toilet.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Feb. 22, 2010