it feels like someone punched my in my vagina lol

obviously normal since i asked my doctor if it was, but it's gotten super sore...outside and in. is this a sign my labor could be approaching? im going on 39 weeks on thursday :)

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 1:26 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Pregnancy

• honestly, im sorry to say but no... its just that the baby is getting bigger and your muscles are forced to strech further and further. i thought the same thing cause i was so excited but no im sorry :(
    momamay2010

Answer by momamay2010 at 1:30 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Two years later I can still remember exactly what feeling you're describing. With me, it always happened when he dropped a little more but it didn't have anything to do with my labor.
    flitpixie

Answer by flitpixie at 1:36 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• im 39+3 now and ive felt like this from 6 months, got loads ov pelvic pain , if lying down it hurts to move to get bk up even walking is a nightmare i feel like someone has kicked me down below it is really sore , i have never felt like this in previous pregnancys and this is my 4 th haha a think its just all the presure from the baby pushing down into my pelvis and my midwife says my pelvis will move alot more with it being baby 4
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 8:47 AM on Feb. 22, 2010