Do you get fully dressed every single day, or do you stay in your jammies all day?

Do you feel better if you get up and get dressed?

I must admit, I usually wear pajamas all day unless we go somewhere, lol. How about you?

caitxrawks

Asked by caitxrawks at 1:41 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL I am the same way. Jammies are comfortable!! I usually only get dressed when we're going somewhere or someone is coming over. I have a few out fits I might put on and stay in for the rest of the day, but for the most part gotta love the jammies :)
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 1:46 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• fully dressed, I am not a jammie type mom, I love them at night after dinner to hang out in or to wear late ona sunday morning but otherwise i am up and dressed. I am in and out of my house far to much not to be dressed, i dont do the drop the kids at school in my jammies thing, I see far to many people i know when at the school so jammies are not an option.

If I am not in jeans or capris and a top then i am in my Gym clothes. Most days when i drop my youngest at kindy around noon I am in gym clothes, but so are 5 other moms since we all head to the gym down the street after dropping the kids off.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:48 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I often wear jammies or sweats all day on Saturdays. I have places I have to go the rest of the week so I have to get dressed.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 1:59 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• i usually get dressed everyday. On a rare occasion i will have the luxury of lounging around in my pj's all day. And on that rare occasion i usually enjoy it. But most of the time i love being over busy with so much to do, which always requires getting up early and getting dressed for the day. ...speaking of getting up early, it's past my bedtime. I'm going to be tired in the morning.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 2:07 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I am in my jammies until late morning and then I will get dressed. I usually am in sweats or a track suit because I dont want to get dressed. Staying at home in my sweats, drinking coffee and playing with the kids.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 2:09 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I wear pyjamas all day too unless I go out
    wanita61

Answer by wanita61 at 2:11 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• i get dressed to take my daughter to school..but when i come home i put sweats on, or capris or shorts, depends on the weather...but whatever i wear around the house, i dont wear when im out in public..even if its just down the street to the gas station, i do NOT go out in sweats..i annot stand wearing jeans at home..theyre soooo uncomfortable!!!! and yaaa why do i need to be dressed up when im home, cleaning, or just loungin!! makes no sense!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:19 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I shower and get dressed every single morning.  I could get a call in for work any day so I want to be ready to grab an extra shift if it comes my way.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:37 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I tend to stay in my PJs until late morning and then get dressed in whatever clothes I'm going to work out in that day. After I work out it depends. I've been known to put clean PJs back on or sometimes just some yoga pants or track pants, sometimes a pair of jeans. I don't ever really get dressed up. I don't see the point since my clothes usually get covered in snot and various food splotches.
    EmilyandIsaac

Answer by EmilyandIsaac at 7:41 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I get myself & toddler get dressed everyday, but being pregnant & sick for the last 6 months-I've lived in flannel pants and tank tops.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 8:43 AM on Feb. 22, 2010