Have you read the books,Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands? ? 5 Love Languages?

They are very good books, you should read them. Purchase them at Borders or Barnes and Noble.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 1:43 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Relationships

• I have read the Five Love Languages. it is a good book.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:52 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I've heard of the Five Love Languages, but have not read it.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 1:58 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I read the 5 LL. My question is what do I do when my husband doesn't have a main love language?? We took the test. My main one was words of affirmation and the second was affectionate touch. He was all over the board! He tied in 3 categories and the rest were all about the same! Now I don't know what to do. He needs everything from me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Haha for the last responder, that's good, He's an easy one to please all around. :) So for the ones that He was the most do those, If he is Words of affirmation, a praise him from time to time, compliment him, tell him you love him and why, and tell him how thankful and grateful you are for him to be your Husband, gifts by him a gift once in a while, quality time go to a movie, bowel, or on a walk to the dock on the river or to a park. If he is Touch, give him a back rub once in a while, or maybe cuddle more often. If he is acts of service then make the bed, maybe make him a breakfast, or do the laundry and tell him what you did for him. For all of these are all important. I named all 5 hope it's helpful. :)
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:05 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I have read them. They're really just a load of common sense.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:37 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I've read both. Currently I am lending Proper Care to my friend who has a tumultuous relationship.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 9:21 AM on Feb. 22, 2010