How far apart are your kids?

We have an 8 month old and we're thinking about TTC again sometime soon.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in General Parenting

• The oldest was 7 when the second was born and the third was born 18 months later. I will tell you that having the younger two so close was planned and we are happy with how it has turned out. They are great friends. But that firt year and a half was really hard.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:47 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I have 4 kids, a 6 year old, a 4 year old, a 2 year old and almost a one year old. Our 2 year old will also be 3 in may, so we had all our kids 2 years apart. 2003, 2005, 2007 and 2009. It does get kinda hard sometimes with the baby and the two year old an then with my two year boy and 4 year old boy fighting all the time lol. But my 6 year old daughter is such a BIG help!!!
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 1:50 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• My babies will be 15 months apart, we were not trying to make them so close together, but due to my pill not working we are about to have number 2 =)
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 1:50 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• My boys are 13 months apart. I did not give birth to them. I got my younger son when he was 18 months old. and i got DS1 when he was almost 4 1/2 years.
    I love my boys very much but i wish they were further apart in age. DS1 is 5 now and DS2 is 4.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 1:50 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• i have a 17 year old, an 11 year old and a 6 year old. far enough apart!?! LOL
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 1:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Mine are 4 years apart. I wish they were closer. When the first one was about 18 months we started trying for another and finally had another little girl. We are trying again for a 3rd child and have been trying for almost 2 yrs. Good luck with you decision, OP!
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 1:56 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• i have a 2yo and a 15yr old. 13 years difference. Just in case you're wondering, same dad. people always ask me that. I was 21yrs old when i had my oldest and wanted to wait until we were older and more financially stable and living in a great neighborhood before we had another. After 3 miscarriages, we had our little boy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• my son is 3 1/2 and my daughter is almost 2. I love that they are playing together now, but for a couple of months it was really difficult. I like the 2 year gap. Plus if your child isn't already potty trained, you would want to start doing that soon, because diaper costs double. Thank goodness my son is only having to wear a pull up overnight now.
    etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 2:18 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Mine are 4 yrs apart, he just turned 25 and she'll be 21 in April. Plus he's in North Carolina and she's in Cali. lol

My step boys though, are 4 & 5, they are a year and 12 days apart. They are a handfull, to say the least, especially when they aren't getting along. Sometimes it's like watching (no offense to anyone) midget wrestling! I'm actually dreading the next ten to thirteen years.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 3:20 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• 5 years and 3 months..
    happymum2010

Answer by happymum2010 at 3:51 AM on Feb. 22, 2010