Has anyone tried the CharLEAN Extreme fitness program?

I have recently purchased this CharLEAN Extreme from beachbodyclub.com.. i think that is what its called anyways. And it says your garanteed to see results in just 30 days and if not you can get your money back. so i'm thinking i don't have much to worry about. Just wondering if anyone else has tried this and if they saw the results they wanted.

sexy_can_i

Asked by sexy_can_i at 1:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Yes, that's one of the products I use. I do a weekly workout group and alternate between Chalene and Debbie Siebers, Slim in 6 program. All Beachbody products are guaranteed ... so as long as you do the program it will work. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:31 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I love it! One of my favorite Beachbody programs! Remeber it's a 90 day program and you're going to see the biggest results in the last phase. So don't get discouraged when you don't lose 50% of your body fat after 30 days lol. You also really need to stick to that eating guide if you want those great results.
    hillaryann

Answer by hillaryann at 8:57 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Yes , one of my favs!
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 10:51 AM on Feb. 22, 2010