Pro-Bono Lawyer any1?

Does anyone know of a pro-Bono Lawyer here in Virginia? I need one that deals with visitation.My Guardians are breaking the courts decision & I will need a lawyer to take it further.Please let me know ANY details I would greatly appreciate it.They MUST be real & working sites/numbers & information..

Thanks for your time!

Thr3z_a_Charm

Asked by Thr3z_a_Charm at 1:58 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.vsb.org/site/pro_bono/
    Its mission includes fostering support for free and reduced fee legal services with the goal of improving access to the legal system for all Virginians and for nonprofit charitable and civic groups that serve the public good. It promotes pro bono publico services by Virginia lawyers and encourages the integrated development of like contributions by law school faculty and students, lay mediators, court reporters, interpreters, tax accountants, paralegals and members of related professions.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 2:33 AM on Feb. 22, 2010