Do you need any advice with budgeting money, if so I may be able to help?

I always make a list of where My money is going for every pay check. It seems to help a lot.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 2:15 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• That is a great thing to do. I am short right no month after month and writing it down can be depressing. I am working on replacing my day job income (which I no longer have and have been unable to replace) with income from my Melaleuca business.

Meanwhile I do use a budget. What are your tips?
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 2:21 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Well I am also in the same boat as you, although I did get tax returns back which is heaven scent haha. But I do the list every month, I write down My most needs that I can't live without that needs to be paid, checking, and savings even if I only put 5 bucks into My savings, at least I know where it's going.

And then I write down My want's and take like 20 bucks out so I can get whatever it is that I need. Just think of what you really need to live with and what you really don't need. It's a starter and always works, you wont ever be short if you do it right, It's basically learning how the smallest amount can expand. It can be done not easy at times be it is doable.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:26 AM on Feb. 22, 2010