Ladies, are you getting sick of this remark from men! Your the women you cook,a nd do all the house chores?

Haha well let me tell you something, "GUY"S." / "FELLA"S." We are not maids, if we were we would move to a foreign country. ( Not literally, but as an excuse We would had signed up as a janitor/ maid somewhere, We are not only anymore just women, we are like men too because We work. So before they start telling us what are identity is, they have another thing coming. If that's the case I might as well just quit My profession and stay home with My daughter! So I can do the chores all day and dinner every single night! It's so hard trying to keep up after a full weeks worth of overtime working!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 2:23 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• I dont have this issue to be honest. sorry honey
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:24 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Damn Girl, I would slap my dh silly if he started spouting that neanderthalic crap!
    He wouldn't anyway, he believes in sharing the household responsibilities. I suggest telling your SO to kiss your butt and make his own damn dinner for the next week.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:27 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• The funny thing is, LOL My Husband helps me with cooking, dishes, cleaning, baby, and just about everything! But once in a while He will say that, I think out of frustration, but sometimes it ticks me off, because I do feel like I am still trying to do it all!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:29 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I dont have this issue either, besides if my DH even thought of saying it he knows that he would probably get drop kicked to the back yard to sleep in the dog house. Matter of fact DH made dinner tonight and i didnt even have to ask :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:31 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• My spouse wouldn't think that, let alone say it out loud. Why would you marry someone with that attitude?

Answer by rkoloms at 5:51 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I remember before kids, I used to do practically everything. He'd occasionally make lunch or a drink lol and his sister came to stay and I realise how much I was doing and how much he just assumed it was OK. His sis and I had a few words and things changed. He was upset for a while and then realised there was no way I was going back lol. I still do most things as I prefer to do things my way but it's not on the same level as before. If there is something I expect him to do and he doesn't it stays there until he gets off his butt. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:58 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I'm sorry, I don't have that issue! My DH does the majority of the house chores...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:31 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I always thought it was suicidal having an outside job (unless you really had to) and doing all the work at home with children in tote. Woman can multi-task but something does suffer along the way. That’s why it’s very important in choosing a partner and to have children with. You’ve got to think outside box other than just love aspect.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:39 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• My dh says stuff like that every now and then but it's always just joking around. He helps me do many of the "woman" chores, even though he works full-time and I stay home.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 10:03 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• My husband has total respect for me and would never say anything like that, sounds like you need a new husband :)
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:10 AM on Feb. 22, 2010