Do you like where you live?

I wish I lived in a house or condo! But I live in a apt.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 2:31 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I like having my own home but hate that we had to settle house wise. I love the neighborhood it is wonderful but the house is just not what i always wanted and was promised lol, its okay at least its mine. Eventually i will knock down a few walls :)
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:33 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I live in a duplex that we share with a very good friend. we have all lived here over 10 years now. its a great neighborhood too
    sati769leigh

Answer by sati769leigh at 2:34 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I wish we did have a house, but I do like our apt. We lived with his parents for a little over two years, so this is like heaven!!

I don't, however, like the area we're in though, NW Florida!! I grew up mostly in Montana and Washington, I really wish we could move there, or at least to NC, where I lived before I met DH. The weather here is just too hot and sticky, I don't like it at all.
    daisy521

Answer by daisy521 at 3:14 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Yup, still looking for a larger house but I'm ok with this one for now.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:38 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I live in a house in a suburban neighbourhood and I love it here.  It is perfect for raising kids.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:41 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I like the house we live in but I hate the town that we live in. Thank God its a rental. Hopefully we move soon.

Danielle
    http://www.momsforahealthyhome.com
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 11:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• The area we live in is okay. We live in SC but we've lived in the pacific northwest in the past and would like to eventually move back there. We bought our house and then spent a lot of time updating it so I do like our house a lot.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 22, 2010