Do you have a medela breast pump and do you like yours?

I just got one as a gift from My Husband and Myself, LOl I love mine it's amazing. How many ounces can you get in 6 mins? I get 4-6 ounces in 6 mins with mine. It's amazing. My other pump I would get 3 ounces-4 ounces in 45 mins :)

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 2:41 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I agree with anon. you get taht much now but trust me it will go down. i used to get 10 ounces in 6 minutes at first and then i was only getting 2 ounces in 10 mts
    piwife

Answer by piwife at 11:01 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• It's not a competition who can produce more.....and it varies from mom to mom, month to month.

You need to make sure you pump for more than 6 minutes though or you will start to loose that milk. At first you might be producing more if you just had a baby, but have to pump about 20 minutes every 2-3 hours around the clock.

Yes I like my Medela too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I meant lose, not "loose."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:51 AM on Feb. 22, 2010