Do you like to shop at Kohl's?

It's My Fav shopping store.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 2:46 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Shopping

• I hate Kohls. I was there the other day because I needed some socks for my daughter and it was near where I was at and I didn't have time to go somewhere else. Anyways, it was not a good experience. The manager was yelling at an employee on the sales floor and then when I went to check out, there was this super long line because some guy was buying piles and piles of clothes and was trying to get the cashier to just give him some for free because he was buying so much. The line at the other check out was just as long and the manager was pacing around like he didn't know what to do. They need more people who can run the register! And the "sales" are not really sales. I can get those prices almost anywhere else not on sale.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• No and when are they going to do a 20/20 on how they scam people.

Their sales are so fake. The mark up stuff and then claim it's 50% off when you can get that price at Target/Walmart everyday.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:44 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I like it. I have a Kohl's card and get coupons all the time. Their regular prices are high but things are almost always on sale and by the time you combine a sale with a coupon their prices are better than most places. They have great clearances too. I ended up getting my new baby a carseat from Kohl's online with a 30% off coupon and $5 shipping and earned $20 in Kohl's cash with my purchase, it was much cheaper than I could have gotten it anywhere else.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 9:02 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• LOVE Ross...Don't like Kohl's at all...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:53 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Yes! I love khols! They have the cutest clothes and home stuff, good prices, and much better stuff than walmart, jc penny, belks etc.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:56 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Yes - I like Kohl's! And my MIL shops there a lot and gives me all the Kohl's cash she earns using her card!

Answer by missanc at 10:06 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Sometimes but not usually. I go to Ralph Lauren outlet for most of my and the kids clothes.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 11:39 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I like Kohl's. I like some of their clothes for me, I like their infant clothes, and my husband likes the men's clothes. I like their selection of picture frames and rugs. I agree that they always seem to be having a sale, so I don't know if I'm really saving all that much.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 1:26 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I hate Kohls. The employees are always rude and the prices are ridiculous for a store that is supposed to cheaper. I go to the mall and buy better quality for the same price.
    crystac

Answer by crystac at 3:23 PM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Kohl's is my favorite store. Almost all of my clothes, my husband's clothes, and my kids' clothes are from there, along with most of my purses, my favorite lipstick, and the Citrapeel skincare I like. I can always get fit in Apt 9 clothes for me, and I love the adjustable waist Sonoma jeans and Jumping Beans shirts for my kids. I also really like the reversible Sonoma bathmats. I have them in 3 colors for my bathrooms and they have been washed over and over and still look great.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:42 PM on Feb. 22, 2010