Is it just me or is this going on everywhere?

So Ive noticed that in the past year, the divorce rate is raising! I know a handful of people who are either divorced (in the last 12 months), or going through it now! What the heck?

sxc_mom_of2

Asked by sxc_mom_of2 at 7:32 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Just for Fun

• your probably just reaching the age now, where your friends are starting to get divorced. at one point all your friends were getting married, having babies.
    just wait, at some point, all your friends are going to be old and dying.
    jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 7:36 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I never thought of it that way Jewjewbee. We got married before everybody else and had kids before everybody else and it seems like everybody else has already divorced. I know besides another friend all of my friends that got married after me (the other girl and I got married in the same weekend) have already divorced. I think it is sad.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I did everything backwards... got pregnant, my husband (boyfriend at the time) moved in, we got pregnant again, got married then bought our house... we were together for 7 years before we got married! All my friends are still either single... or married with complications! I just hate to see the effects from it... not only to the couple but to their kids! Its sad! I just wish that people would be more sure about marriage before they go off and get hitched! Then again, I do have a friend that was with her hubby for many many years and then got divorced! Sad!!! Its going around so much right now... its like a flu bug... one that I WILL NOT catch!!! I just dont see how people dont try to fix their problems in their marriage before getting a divorce! SAD SAD SAD!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:18 PM on Feb. 22, 2010