What did u dress ur baby up as for their 1st Halloween?

I know Halloween aint for 8 months lol but Halloween is gonna be my babys first holiday so I want something perfect! So what did u dress up ur baby as for their first?

MummaMel

Asked by MummaMel at 8:51 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My mom got her this bunny outfit. it was a warm suit....kind or like the footed sleepers but warmer. It was soft and white with ears. The tail was just a a circle on the back so that it wouldnt get in the way of her laying down. She was only...3/4 months old at the time so it was perfect. Our Halloweens have been kind of cold so she stayed nice and warm.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 8:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• My first son was only 2 weeks old, we got him a My First Halloween sleeper and my husband took him to a few of our neighbors houses to show him off. His next Halloween he wore skeleton pajamas. My daughter was 11 months old on her first Halloween. She wore a white kitty costume from Old Navy.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 8:56 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• My ds was "Superman" and my dd was a "Red Hot Chili Pepper" oh how I love looking back at those pics they were so cute and little.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:56 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• my dd was a kitty at 4 months old
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:01 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• My son was a pea pod his first Halloween and a Trex for his second.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 9:03 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• My first was about 6 months old and he was Superman. My second was only a month old and his uncle bought him a ghost onsie with a matching hat and socks
    Jjoneslagrange

Answer by Jjoneslagrange at 9:04 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Dinosaur, Tigger and Spiderman (to match his big brothers)
    Slinkee

Answer by Slinkee at 9:07 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• My son was 9 months and he was a kangaroo. it was the cutest thing because he's known for his bouncing.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 9:08 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• my first was a pea in the pod (really cute). but we don't celebrate it anymore so the other 2 missed out lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:12 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• My oldest was a pumpkin for her first halloween, she was only a month old. My son was doctor and my little one was a mermaid!
    ohmommamia

Answer by ohmommamia at 9:18 AM on Feb. 22, 2010