Can you please fill me in?

What can I expect if I were to go and get my pubic hairs waxed off?

This will be my first time...I mean would I have to lay their pantyless?

I tried shaving all one time and it turned to be fine I made sure to put some kind of moisturizer when I got the chance to avoid razor bumps and itches....lol
Anyway my dh said to don't go so close bc it looked too much like a little girls thing...I guess he did not like it....hmm? Different strokes for different folks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• well if he doesnt like it shaved why would you go get it waxed? The first time they might not want to wax everything because they want to see how sensitive your skin is. And for the most part yes you lay there pantyless. Its quick, take tylenol before you go, the next day you will feel like someone punched your crotch repeatedly
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• its very painful and yes you will have to lay there panty-less.

You do understand that this will remove all your hair right?

Depending on your sensitivity level you may have some bruising your first time, maybe even a little bleeding. Its hurts a lot, for a couple days.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 9:06 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• If your husband doesn't like it why don't you just trim it? Yes you lay there exposed and it hurts alot.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 3:56 PM on Feb. 22, 2010