Does anyone use MagicJack?

You know the thing that says "Never pay a monthly phone bill again"? Has anyone tried it or does anyone use it? What do you think of it?

jenettyshome

Asked by jenettyshome at 8:54 AM on Feb. 22, 2010 in Money & Work

• I have one. I have used it now for over a year. If you have a decent computer and a decent internet connection, they really are great. I paid $45 when I bought it last year and haven't paid for is since. It will cost me $20 a year from here on out... I use it as my business line. The only thing it really lacks is 3-Way calling.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:29 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• I don't have it but my brother does. I know if your internet connection is down so is your phone. I don't notice any difference in the quality of a call when I call him but maybe thats because he lives next door. LOL
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:16 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• My Mom & her SO have one ... they really like it.
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 10:53 AM on Feb. 22, 2010

• Thanks for the feedback!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 9:34 PM on Feb. 22, 2010